In business, you need quick, well-informed answers to optimize decision making.
"Who is my target audience and how do I best connect with them?"
"How is my brand positioned in the marketplace?"
"Are my digital channels and properties optimized?"
"How is my current campaign performing, and how can I continue to improve it?"
We can help answer these questions and more, through...
- Marketing Research
- RIVA-certified Master Moderator with experience moderating, analyzing and reporting on over 500 hours of focus groups and IDIs
- Strong experience in Grounded Theory Methods for qualitative analysis
- Advanced Quantitative Analysis capabilities (e.g., bivariate and multivariate analysis) and SPSS survey analytics certified
- Robust mixed-methods skill set and experience (i.e., qualitative discovery, quantitative testing, analytical tracking of performance)
- Analytics/Digital Analytics
- Trained and experienced in both Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics for measurement and optimization of digital properties, social media monitoring and campaign performance analysis
- Competitive Intelligence, Secondary Research and Meta-analysis
- Seasoned in compiling secondary data insights for various purposes including competitive environment and market analysis, and topical literature reviews
- Highly experienced in data aggregation and visualization techniques
- Strategic Consulting, Marketing Planning and Thought Partnership
- We make sure all results provided are clear and highly actionable for your business
- We can also help with marketing plan development based on the insights delivered